NAIROBI SERENA HOTEL
Beyond the bustle of Kenya’s most cosmopolitan metropolis, experience a haven of elegance and calm nestled among lush gardens at the edge of Nairobi’s Central Park. Our Nairobi hotel merges business and leisure, art and gastronomy and five-star style and service.
Nairobi Serena Hotel is a celebration of sophistication and a rich fusion of design influences from Ethiopia, the Maghreb, West Africa and East Africa. The warmth of a friendly smile, a superlative eye for detail and gracious service at our Nairobi hotel envelop you from the moment you arrive. While the Nairobi skyline glitters just beyond your windows and the Central Business District is just a stroll away, you’ll feel worlds removed from urban distractions in this peaceful setting.
A serene and elegant refuge in a vibrant city, Nairobi Serena Hotel welcomes you to make our five-star accommodation your home away from home. A rich blend of global design aesthetics and Pan-African flair, our 183 guest rooms and suites have been newly remodelled and appointed with the sought-after extravagances expected from one of Nairobi’s premier hotels.
Nairobi Serena Hotel has crafted a gastronomic oasis, where inspired delicacies serve modern tastes, consistently acclaimed among Kenya’s best fine dining restaurants, including;
- H&S PAN-Asian Restaurant
- Mandhari Fine Dining Restaurant
- Café Maghreb
- Bambara Lounge
- Aksum Bar
- Pool Bar
- All rooms with air-conditioning, flat screen TV with satellite channels and Wi-Fi
- Extensive gardens and grounds
- International 24-hour restaurant
- Patisserie, gelateria, coffee bar and teashop.
- Pool bar and poolside brasserie
- Mandhari fine-dining experience and Mediterranean terrace
- Ethiopian-styled Aksum Bar
- Heated swimming pool
- ‘Maisha’ Spa and Health Club
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair salon
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Babysitting, family rooms, children’s dining/menus